This page shows how to access D-Link cloud camera. With the mydlink camera login, users can access mydlink Cloud Cameras. Create the mydlink login account and manage your cloud cameras remotely. D-Link cameras can be set up in two ways:
1) Zero Configuration Setup
2) mydlink Mobile App Setup
Steps for Zero Configuration Setup
With the Zero configuration setup, you can configure your dlink cameras in an instant. All you need to connect the mydlink cloud camera to the dlink cloud router. For this, use the WPS method. To complete the Zero configuration method, follow the below steps:
- Connect the Dlink camera to the power outlet. Take a power adapter and connect is one end to the microUSB port on the back of the dlink camera. Plug the other end of the adapter into a wall socket.
- Now, press the WPS button on the camera for three to five seconds. Blue LED on the cloud camera will start blinking.
- Within 40 seconds, press the WPS button on your Dlink cloud router for three to five seconds.
- Next, open a web browser on your computer and type in www.mydlink.com to access the mydlink login page.
- Login in to your mydlink account with the username and password. Look for any new device connected. If any then you will see a pop up on the computer’s screen.
- Next, you will receive a summary and confirmation. Press ‘Yes’ and complete the mail.comsetup.
mydlink Camera Setup via Mydlink App
In case, you don’t have a Dlink cloud router then you can install mydlink app to set up the mydlink camera. Have a look at the below steps:
- Install the application from either google play store or app store on your smartphone.
- Open the mydlink app. Click on the ‘Gear’ icon.
- Hit ‘Add New Device’ button and follow on screen instructions.
- First of all, open a browser and visit www.mydlink.com on your PC.
- Next, login to your mydlink login account.
- Select your camera and click on ‘Settings’ tab.
- Click ‘Advanced’ settings.
- Now, login with the admin username and password. Use admin in the username field and keep the password field empty.
Note: You can use the default IP 10.255.255.1 to directly connect your PC to the camera.